Are you ready to shape the future?
Are you ready to work in a fast-paced, high-energy environment while working to shape future generations of students? SunBridge Schools is looking for both talented teachers, aids and staff to build an up-and-coming charter school in the Toledo, Ohio area.
Are you that person? Check the listings to see if an opening fits your skill set and talents.
How to Apply
Please email email@example.com with the subject line of which position you are applying for and attach your resume.
Available Job Openings
We are searching for an intervention specialist on a full-time basis to support instruction to our students who need additional services or are on Individualized Educational Plans (IEPs). This position would report to the Principal.
Interested candidates should email their resumes and materials to the Superintendent, Joe Cordella.
- Comply with the Operating Standards for Ohio’s Schools Serving Children with Disabilities, regarding placement, instruction, and evaluation of students with disabilities
- Establish an effective instructional program for students with disabilities that is aligned with the Ohio Academic Content Standards.
- Prepare daily lesson plans, plan strategies, and activities to meet the identified needs of students, implement student individual education plan (IEP)
- Participate in IEP meetings and IEP development; write goals and objectives for students entering the program
- Participate in completing Evaluation Team Reports (ETRs)
- Acts as resource person for classroom teachers regarding strategies, adaptations, and resource materials.
A valid Ohio Intervention Specialist Teaching License is preferred. A long-term sub (Intervention Specialist) license would be acceptable.