Are you ready to shape the future?
Are you ready to work in a fast-paced, high-energy environment while working to shape future generations of students? SunBridge Schools is looking for staff to build an up-and-coming charter school in the Toledo, Ohio area.
Are you that person? Check the listings to see if an opening fits your skill set and talents.
How to Apply
Please email email@example.com with the subject line of which position you are applying for and attach your resume and relevant credentials.
Available Job Openings
Develops and nurtures children by planning and implementing educational programs; keeping children safe.
* Stimulates emotional, intellectual, and social growth of students by developing and directing educational programs and activities tailored to assigned class.
* Provides safe environment by maintaining orderly, clean, and appealing facilities; eliminating or removing known safety hazards; following and enforcing standards and procedures; complying with legal recommendations.
* Encourages students’ participation by providing interactive activities.
* Informs staff and parents of curriculum by preparing and submitting lesson plans; posting schedules and curriculum outlines.
* Keeps parents informed by posting parent information in the classroom; maintaining and sharing records of child’s progress and behavior.
* Encourages development of student self-control by utilizing classroom management and modeling techniques.
* Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
Motivating Others, Persuasion, Listening, Verbal Communication, Resolving Conflict, Self-Motivated, Deals with Uncertainty, Objectivity, Confidentiality, Emotional Control
SunBridge Schools is actively seeking K-6 teachers for the 23-24 School Year.
Must poses a valid ODE Teaching license.
For questions about this position or to apply please send your resume and materials to Superintendent Joe Cordella at firstname.lastname@example.org
We are searching for paraprofessionals on a full-time basis to support instruction to our students who need additional services or are on Individualized Educational Plans (IEPs). This position would work with our Intervention Specialists or teachers and report to the Principal.
Interested candidates should email their resumes and materials to the Superintendent, Joe Cordella.
Reports to: Building Principal . Takes daily direction from designated teacher(s).
Education and Experience
Ohio Educational Aide Permit or ability to obtain one required
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
Strong writing, grammar, reading, and basic math skills
Ability to assist with academic work ranging from kindergarten to 6th grade level
Adheres to strict confidentiality standards
Ability to work cooperatively and respectfully with staff, students, parents and the public
Good organizational skills
Demonstrates reliability, timeliness and good attendance.
Support a classroom climate that is conducive to learning. Assist with behavioral interventions and help maintain discipline.
Supervise students in classrooms, corridors, restrooms, cafeterias, bus loops, and other designated areas.
Maintain clear and complete communication with the teachers of record. Follow plans as outlined by educational teams.
Assist teachers with the preparation and duplication of instructional materials.
Comply with the Federal Educational Rights and Privacy Act by maintaining strict confidentiality of information about all students.
Work collaboratively with colleagues. Participate as requested in team or department meetings, IEP meetings, staff meetings, professional development, and/or other committees as appropriate or assigned.
Maintain professional responsibility for keeping aware and informed of job related information by accessing the employee’s district-provided mail box, email, and/or voice mail daily.
Perform other related duties as assigned.
Interested candidates should submit their materials to Superintendent, Joe Cordella at email@example.com.
Intervention Specialist/Special Education Teacher
Prepares special students for meaningful lives by assessing individual capabilities and needs; developing and implementing individual education plans; assessing learning; conferring with parents and other school professionals; maintaining records.Duties:
* Establishes special education goals by applying state and school system requirements.
* Assesses student capabilities and needs by completing, studying, and interpreting diagnostic tests and findings; reviewing current classroom-based assessments and observations; identifying specific cognitive, physical, or emotional/behavioral disabilities i; rating present level of functioning.
* Develops individual education plans by identifying individual learning style; selecting and fashioning appropriate teaching strategies, remedial instruction, and behavioral interventions; identifying accommodations and special services; conferring with parents and other service providers; setting goals and benchmarks.
* Conveys information to students by employing language concepts, examples, demonstrations, and teaching aids, such as audiovisual equipment and computers; employing resources.
* Completes educational requirements by adjusting interventions including curriculum modifications, social skills training, cooperative learning activities, classroom reorganization, teaching techniques, school placement, and schedules; scheduling and assigning instructional activities; following up on results.
* Maintains student learning results by providing instructional feedback; coaching, counseling, and disciplining students; planning, monitoring, and appraising learning results.
* Maintains records by documenting learning accomplishments, attendance, behavior, and of disabilities.
* Helps parents by providing academic and disability information; suggesting available educational, social, and special resources; addressing parent concerns; answering questions and requests.
* Complies with federal, state and local legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation
Teaching, Training , Documentation Skills, Reporting Skills, Listening, Presentation Skills, Verbal Communication, Connecting with Children, Motivating Others, Vision, Resolving Conflict
SunBridge Schools is actively seeking a Special Education Teacher for Grades K-3 or 4-6. Must have a valid ODE Intervention Specialist License Mild/Moderate or Moderate/Severe.
For questions about this position or to apply please email Superintendent Joe Cordella at firstname.lastname@example.org
SunBridge Schools is currently seeking Bus Drivers for both daily routes and our after school programing. Requirements include a current CDL with Passenger & School Bus endorsements and ability to pass a drug & alcohol screening and background check.
To apply or request more information, please email email@example.com