Are you ready to shape the future?
Are you ready to work in a fast-paced, high-energy environment while working to shape future generations of students? SunBridge Schools is looking for staff to build an up-and-coming charter school in the Toledo, Ohio area.
Are you that person? Check the listings to see if an opening fits your skill set and talents.
How to Apply
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line of which position you are applying for and attach your resume and relevant credentials.
Available Job Openings
SunBridge Schools is currently seeking Bus Drivers for both daily routes and our after school programing. Requirements include a current CDL with Passenger & School Bus endorsements and ability to pass a drug & alcohol screening and background check.
To apply or request more information, please email email@example.com
5/6 Math TeacherSunBridge is actively looking for qualified teachers for Math for Grades 5&6 . If you are interested in learning more about this Teaching Position please contact us.Interested candidates should submit their materials to Superintendent, Joe Cordella at firstname.lastname@example.org
We are searching for SPED paraprofessionals on a full-time basis to support instruction to our students who need additional services or are on Individualized Educational Plans (IEPs). This position would work with our Intervention Specialists and report to the Director of Special Education.
Interested candidates should email their resumes and materials to the Superintendent, Joe Cordella.
Reports to: Building Principal and Director of Special Education. Takes daily direction from designated teacher(s).
Education and Experience
- Ohio Educational Aide Permit or ability to obtain one required
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Strong writing, grammar, reading, and basic math skills
- Ability to assist with academic work ranging from kindergarten to 6th grade level
- Proficient technology skills
- Adheres to strict confidentiality standards
- Ability to lift 40 pounds to assist students with mobility, toilet, etc.
- Ability to work cooperatively and respectfully with staff, students, parents and the public
- Good organizational skills
- Demonstrates reliability, timeliness and good attendance.
- Under the guidance and direction of special education and classroom teachers, support the implementation of the instructional program. Understand and assist in implementing the students’ Individual Education Plans.
- Collect student data to assist teachers in monitoring student progress. Maintain accurate and complete records as required by law, district procedures and teacher or administrative request. Complete and submit reports on time.
- Support a classroom climate that is conducive to learning. Assist with behavioral interventions and help maintain discipline.
- Perform duties necessary to support students who need assistance with daily life/health related activities as assigned by the teacher(s).
- Supervise students in classrooms, corridors, restrooms, cafeterias, bus loops, and other designated areas.
- Maintain clear and complete communication with the teachers of record. Follow plans as outlined by educational teams. Communicate with teacher in advance to get approval to alter the implementation of the plan.
- Assist teachers with the preparation and duplication of instructional materials.
- Comply with the Federal Educational Rights and Privacy Act by maintaining strict confidentiality of information about all students.
- Work collaboratively with colleagues. Participate as requested in team or department meetings, IEP meetings, staff meetings, professional development, and/or other committees as appropriate or assigned.
- Maintain professional responsibility for keeping aware and informed of job related information by accessing the employee’s district-provided mail box, email, and/or voice mail daily.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Possible contact with unruly students
Interested candidates should submit their materials to Superintendent, Joe Cordella at email@example.com.