Are you ready to shape the future?
Are you ready to work in a fast-paced, high-energy environment while working to shape future generations of students? SunBridge Schools is looking for both talented teachers, aids and staff to build an up-and-coming charter school in the Toledo, Ohio area.
Are you that person? Check the listings to see if an opening fits your skill set and talents.
How to Apply
You can apply online by clicking the “Apply Online” button in the Job description. Simply state that you are applying for the position in the message and attach your resume in the file upload field in one of the following formats: PDF, DOCX, DOC, TXT.
Available Job Openings
5th Grade TeacherWe are seeking innovative and licensed 5th grade teacher to join the SunBridge Schools team for the 2017-2018 school year! You will be a joining one of the fastest growing community schools in the Toledo area. Our staff is hardworking and enthusiastic with excellent subject knowledge and a sound understanding of the Common Core Curriculum. The applicant will be a motivated individual with a keen interest in encouraging and inspiring students to love learning and excel in all subject areas.
Call our school office at 419-725-5437 between 9 am and 4 pm Monday to Friday.
Job Type: Full-time
K-6 Teacher/Staff General
We are always accepting resumes from candidates.Apply Online
In the absence of the regular classroom teacher to help students to learn subject matter and/or skills that are required for scheduled lessons and to provide meaningful instruction for assigned classrooms.
- Reports to school office at beginning of school day to pick up required materials/schedule of classes and at the end of the school day to return materials. Follows sign out procedures as prescribed by the principal.
- Carries out a program of study prescribed in the lesson plans left by the classroom teacher.
- Creates a classroom environment that is conducive to learning and appropriate to the maturity and interests of the students.
- Guides the learning process toward the achievement of curriculum goals and objectives as indicated in the lesson plans for the lessons, units, or projects assigned.
- Employs instructional methods and materials that are most appropriate for meeting lesson objectives.
- Maintains a neat and orderly classroom. Straightens chairs, tables, clears chalkboard, etc.
- Takes attendance in accordance with school procedures.
- Indicates to students at beginning of class the basic expectations for behavior in the class in accordance with school and Buncombe County Schools policies.
- Insures that the students are never left unattended in the classroom.
- May perform duties usually required of absent teacher such as lunchroom duty, hall monitoring, etc.
- Knows emergency evacuation routes for the classrooms assigned.
- Knows procedures for referring students who are disciplinary problems.
- Knows school procedures and regulations.
- Performs other related duties as directed by principal